Friday, May 15, 2020

Hello hello hello!

Hi! I created this blog to keep track of whatever I write. I love to write, but clumsy me (and this sometimes-PMSy computer) might cause some work to get accidentally deleted. I will forever remember that one instance where I re- installed everything on my computer without remembering to save this project-in-progress I had started. I was depressed for quite a long time, people tell me to write everything again based on the same concept, but personally, I didn't feel like I could reproduce something that was exactly similar to what had been lost. 

To me, writing is an at-that-moment kinda thing, I don't know how to describe it. Just like how lost time can never be  restored, lost words can never be retrieved/expressed in the same way as well. So that's perhaps the only purpose of this blog, to make sure that what I have written, has a place to call it's very own.

My dream is to inspire people with what I have written, but I know that's something that is probably far out of my reach. To any passing by stranger, I hope I do put a smile on your face with whatever I have on this space. 

Warmest Regards

From the original poster, 
Desiree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment