Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nugget.

Sorry for my long absence! Just wna leave a thought on this space since I haven't been writing much these few weeks. School has been hectic and everything else just seems to eat into the supposedly free time I have.

Tonight's mood is a rather pensive one, have been thinking alot about things. How replaceable can one person be?

‘They all leave in the end, it’s just one more.’ 

I had this thought. And perhaps it is true. Since everyone leaves in the end, why do we bother with friendships so much now? Dont get me wrong, it's just a thought.

I will be back, hopefully soon, with a proper post. Today's one was just to write things down and make myself feel a little less horrible. Thank you for sticking by this space, love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment