Tuesday, December 23, 2014

DK

Sometimes it seems bleak

Sometimes things don't seem to go smoothly

Sometimes I want to drop everything and give up

But its exactly in these times I know You will intervene.

I need all the courage and willpower I can get to continue on being here but I know my strength is not enough. Relying on You and praying for a breakthrough and I know things will eventually add up and things will be rectified to what they were before. Over the past few days I have been reminded of Your great love and grace for all of us and it is by these reminders that I am once again in awe. You are faithful and You love me and that is all that I need to keep me going. The festive season has always been my favourite time of the year and I am really glad that I started looking forward to Christmas on the right footing. Thank You for making me see and believe in Your wondrous works once again.

Thanks to all those who walked by my side, those who took time out to share their testimonies of faith with me, and for reminding me time and again that we serve an all powerful Father.

Things can only get better because You are in control. Holding these promises close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment