Monday, March 9, 2015

Spark

In a day that was horrid and left me tired, hungry and hopeless, I remember this conversation that occurred between me and the kids today. 

"So all of you please remember to go find your sources over the March holidays okay? You all can find from online...blah blah... or you can go museum and look around, free one"

"Cher, we go as a class can, all of us go together, save time."

"You all can choose to go as a class, individually, anything. Just remember to find the sources by first week of Term 2."

"But Cher, if we all go together, you must go along and accompany us leh!"

"Why should I, you all so big already, don't tell me you don't know the way there pls. See how, if got time then I go with you all."

This boy, who always talks nonsense in my class "But Cher, it's only considered a class outing if you are with us. You not there, something is missing from our class. You there, then our class is complete ma."

And they continue justifying why I should go along with all of them. 

Probably the best thing that I remember from today. Thank you kids <3

No comments:

Post a Comment