Sunday, July 19, 2015

Learning Journey

The past 3 days have been an eye opener for me. Too much to say, too little time to consolidate my thoughts, but just to remind myself, I think that its always essential to take some time to reflect on life and backtrack on the steps I have taken once in a while, to ensure I'm moving off in the right direction.

It struck me that some things work in mysterious wonderful ways. It struck me that if I as an individual can show compassion to people, how much more would God be willing to show grace to us? My heart ached more than once for the people I came into contact with. But adding up the tears that had fallen would never be enough to reflect how many thousand times more God's heart was and is still aching for the people around the world. And in the same way, when different people come together to praise God as one, I felt a sense of wonder and pride and gratefulness. And how many thousand times more would God have felt immense love and appreciation as He watched His people gathering to give thanks?

I think I have deviated quite abit these few months. Time to retrace my steps, time to focus on whats important and meaningful. So grateful, so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment