Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Screw all that.

Tonight, I don't want to think explicitly about what I want to write on this space.

I don't want to go through what I have written, again and again to ensure my punctuation, sentence structures are perfectly in place and are coherent.

I don't want to vet my post to make sure it looks visually appealing and digestible to whoever is reading this.

I just want to type, type until all these feelings go away. I absolutely hate feeling uncertain and unsure about nothing in particular at all. It is indeed strange how a feeling that you have felt hundreds of times over can spill out once again, presenting itself as an entirely new package, and tricks your brain into thinking that it IS a different, unique raw emotion. I know this sounds like pure nonsense, I know everyone goes through periods of time when their feeling seem to be all over the place, but I just need somewhere to lay all of these out, one by one.

Sometimes, there's someone on your mind, you want to pour out every single detail of your life to them. But when you turn around, you realize they just aren't there. Not physically, not emotionally, they're not even nearby. And then when you finally realize that you are helpless to change anything that's happening around you, you feel the crappy feelings starting to sink in. And that's exactly how I feel tonight. I will be back with a proper, thought-triggering post soon, but tonight, let me use this space to seek a certain solace.

Thank you.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment