Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Over

I know there's a bigger world out there, and I wish to see it all. Someday, somehow, sometime I will be in a different time zone, in a different place. I've been thinking about this so much more regularly now, partly because the semester is over and so are examinations! (yay!) I'm glad that this has been such a blessed 5 months, even though it really seemed like time flashed past in a bolt of lightning. Truthfully, I made a promise to myself to make the most of this year, because IF it were to be my last semester, I wanted to end it memorably. And I couldn't have been more thankful for the way this semester turned out. Not because of my ideals and how I wanted it to be, but each and every single one of the wonderful people that made life that much brighter. I'm so glad, and if I could relive these 5 months, I wouldn't change a thing at all. Now is to look forward to next semester, and hopefully.. honours year? Trusting God so much on this, but in every circumstance, I know He has a plan for me. 

Thank you to everybody! Will post a proper post soon hopefully. Been sick with flu these few days and hoping to recover fast. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment