Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blessed.

Many things have been happening over the past few weeks and my body finally caved in to tell me to stop for a moment and take some rest. Been working non stop the past few days so I can save some money to go overseas in August (HOORAY THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!), but took a break and slept the entire day away today. I have been writing, even though I haven't been posting much, sorry about that guys! Am finishing up a little something I have been working on the past few months, and then maybe I will share it here with all of you guys to read! Other than that, life has been good to me, God has been so, so gracious to me. I can't count all the blessings I have met with, but just to know that life falls into place so nicely makes me confirm this isn't just a coincidence of sorts. Can't wait to share with all of you what's in store for me in the near future! But for now, everybody rest well and take care because the weather in sunny Singapore is really, really horrible. Byebye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment