Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I AM BACK.

After a long time guys, I am back! Haha I am quite busy this holiday, and am also trying to take a good solid break myself before facing reality and the uncertainty of life again. I think the past few months have made me see things in a different life, and made me grow as a person and even though not all went smoothly, I am thankful for such experiences. I will try to continue updating here, inspiration hasn't been visiting me much lately. But I will never abandon this space, I promise! Just came up with a little something before getting ready for bed cos 6am sounds too early a time to wake up, but I have no choice. Hope everyone is doing well guys! 

What does it feel like when a surfer gets lost in the waves and drifts further and further away from the shore? The shore and land were once a foundation firm on which he could stand, he could see it still, the sandy beach just beckoning to him, screaming his name desperately, wanting him to set foot on them once again, but he just couldn't. Wave after wave crashed into his surfboard, bringing him further into uncertainty, into the blue ocean, the body of water he had always admired and wished to be a part of since he was a young boy. He was among the emerald blue clear waters now, just that they didn't give him peace anymore. If anything, they were a threat to his life, to his future and he was rendered helpless as he clung faithfully to his surfboard. How apt. How will the surfer ever find his way back to firm ground? Maybe never. 
I need a beach holiday. 
Really wishing for a proper holiday right now, but first, I need to get my priorities right and tie up loose ends. Looking forward, looking forward, that's what I have to do now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment