Wednesday, May 15, 2013

#30daychallenge

Hi again!

It's currently summer break over here, exams have just ended and I am so thankful for that! That day, I was trying to write some more but I had some writer's block (as always), so my mind drifted and suddenly, I was reminded of this 'Letters to Myself' someone posted on some social media platform I happened to chance upon years ago. I was thinking it was quite cool, but never got about to doing one myself.

Then an even better idea struck me, and I just had this crazy thought, what if I turned it into a month-long project for myself? I haven't been writing for leisure much this semester (not counting academic essays) and this just seemed pretty fun to do. So here I am, with the #30daychallenge (not a creative hashtag I know..). Every night, I'll think of a topic to write on, and then go ahead with it and see what I can come up with!

I know this blog is pretty new, so no one (if anyone) actually may come across this, but if you do, and if you have time to spare, why not right? Let's do something fun and completely random just for the sake of it!

#30daychallenge, Let's Go! *Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get through with this somehow..

Cheers guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment